Help us create vibrant, valuable art!
Since opening four years ago, the Shadowbox has generated 100% of its own revenue through ticket sales, classes and rentals. We’re now making the move to become a full non-profit organization, and your support can help us make a better theatre. Even a small donation can go a long way. Your financial support allows us to:
- Present high quality shows with low ticket prices
- Maintain and improve our facilities, providing a better quality environment for audiences and artists alike
- Provide better marketing for dozens of local and traveling artists each year
Donate your time
Interested in helping out in other ways? The Shadowbox is always looking for technical help and volunteers. Here are a few of the many ways you can get involved and help make every show a success:
- Assist with set construction, painting, or strike
- Distribute fliers and posters in your neighborhood
- Provide set pieces, props, or costumes
- Usher or run concessions
Volunteers are rewarded with complimentary tickets to shows and events. There are many ways to help depending on your time and talents, so shoot us an email and get involved!